Delmarva Peninsula…Also known as the Eastern Shore, is a peninsula consisting of three states:
Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
Rapidly developing, the Eastern Shore is probably best known for its agriculture and seafood industries,
resort and retirement living, wild life and water fowl.
The Eastern Shore Baptist Association (EBA), serving Queen Anne County, Maryland to the Virginia state line and the lower third of Sussex County, Delaware, is locally based in Salisbury, Maryland.
Seeking to glorify Jesus Christ, the EBA’s primary objectives are:
- Develop and support leaders.
- Strengthen connections among the churches and communities.
- Conduct large scale ministry that can’t be done separately.
- Help start non-traditional churches in the area.
- Dream what God wants to do in this region.
The Eastern Baptist Association